Reminds me of someone..
Game of Thrones 90s era by Mike Wrobel
Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack out now on PC, PS3 & Xbox 360
Latest patch and update pack adds:
- Adds new items to the Black Market:
- One additional ammo upgrade for each ammo type, at 50 Eridium each.
- Two more backpack storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
- Two more bank storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
- Increases the maximum amount of Eridium players can hold from 99 to 500.
- Adds a new playthrough balanced for top-tier play: Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
- Various bug fixes.
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack (Free with Season Pass, $4.99 / 400 Microsoft Points separately)
- Raises level cap to 61, allowing characters to gain 11 additional levels.
- Characters gain a skill point with every level from 51 to 61, for a total of 11 more skill points.
- Powerful new “Ancient” E-Tech relics and rare Pearlscent-grade weapons can be picked up in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
when someone you follow reblogs loads of walking dead photos that contain spoilers and your only on the sixth episode season one.
so excited for this movie
So just a few things I’d like to quickly mention. Firstly hi to all my recently acquired followers, and hi to everyone else who already follows too :3 Thank you for your support and continued support, appreciate it bunches. I’d draw you some pixel art or write you a love letter to say thanks but…
People will always play borderlands!! You should play on ps3
Who has got bio shock infinite? Tell me how good it is!
Bioshock - by Matdamoninagrapesuit
Bioshock Infinite - Irrational Games
Bioshock Infinite development statistics infographic. That’s a lot of soda!!
Yet another Borderlands 2 announcement delivered from PAX East today involving an increase in the level cap. Gearbox announced that 11 more levels can be earned on April 2 for Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 3. This brings the total level to 61 and will cost $4.99 but free…